Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Organization by Improvisation: Shoehanger Solution


Ever look at your closet or pantry and wish you could keep it more organized? Cups here, straws there, baggies over here...well I have the solution! Use a shoe hanger! Our pantry is a decent size, but I just had too much to organize properly so I decided to hang up a cheap shoe hanger from Target! You can get shoe hangers pretty cheap! This one cost a little more, but I was desperate (our Walmart doesn't carry them.) The clear plastic ones are nice too so you can see what is inside. You can put anything in the pockets. Here's what I put!
-a tablecloth and cute napkins
-a flashlight
-straws
-plastic cups
-plastic knives, forks and spoons
-sandwich, storage and snack baggies
-different tapes (duct tape, masking tape, etc)
-fruit snacks (on the bottom because I knew my son would decide to grab the goodies from the bottom pouches)

Simple, quick, cheap--that's organization by improvisation!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea! Very clever! My door opens in instead of out though.

    ReplyDelete