Friday, April 27, 2012

Let's Be Honest

Do you like Purex? I love it! Well, they just released a brand new campaign called "Let's Be Honest" where you can get to know the brand more by watching these awesome, funny clips of light-hearted, ironic truths from every day life featuring Second City comedian Molly Erdman! There will be a new video available every few days through mid-July! You can also watch for posts on the Purex Facebook and Twitter pages! I mean, let's be honest...we all need a good laugh every now and again. Purex is also having a sweepstakes for a year supply of Purex detergent and one person will win every day! That's a lot of free Purex

1 comment:

  1. I have actually never tried Purex. I am not opposed to trying it though. I just have always used like 2 brands. :)

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete